Seasonally available in the Farm Market, grown at Holbrook Farm:
We grow an extremely diversified array of produce. Items we offer not pictured above include: broccoli, cauliflower, beans, peas, leeks, onions, garlic, spinach, arugula, a variety of Asian greens, escarole, dandelion greens, okra, eggplant, cucumbers, sweet peppers, hot peppers, edible flowers, collard greens, parsnips, potatoes, brussel sprouts, cabbage, Mexican sour gherkins, summer squash, zucchini, winter squash, Brazilian eggplant, Brazilian cucumber, radishes, turnips, sweet potatoes and specialty salad greens.
We don't grow fruit or corn, but we source them from Connecticut farms that we've been working with for years. During the year we carry CT grown apples, peaches, plums, pears, sweet and tart cherries, blueberries and strawberries. We also source local and wild mushrooms and harvest wild edibles all year (ramps, mushrooms, pokeweed, nettles, bamboo, etc.)
Don't miss Holbrook Farm Fresh Eggs from our Free-Range chickens, noted to have less negative impact on cholesterol levels than caged-chicken eggs.
*Please note: we recycle egg cartons so we love when our customers bring us (clean) egg cartons that we can reuse! We're always in need so don't be shy! Bring them in! All sizes welcome!
- Local Products from other farms and vendors:
- Fresh Baked:
- Scones and Shortbreads
- Bread- Berkshire Mountain Bread Company
- Artisan Breads
- Hand-Made Martin's Pretzels
- Jams, Jellies, Pickles, Salad Dressings
- Pasta Sauces and Pesto
Farm Market Suppliers:
- Gilbertie's Herb Gardens, Westport, CT
- Billy's Southern Style Barbecue, Bethel, CT
- March Farm, Bethlehem, CT
- Stonewall Dairy, Cornwall, CT (Raw Milk)
- Arethusa Dairy, Litchfield, CT (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese, Yogurt, and Eggnog)
- Dere Street Products, Danbury, CT (English Pudding Cakes, Scones)
- Mountain Products Smokehouse, Lagrangeville, NY (Smoked Sausages and Bacons)
- Goatboy, New Milford, CT (Soaps and Lotions)