DILLY CUCUMBER SOUP
Serves 4 to 6
4 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded, chopped
4 small white onions or scallions, chopped
3 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
1 cup water
3/4 cup plain yogurt
- Sauté cucumbers and onions in olive oil until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with dill and water in blender and puree.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Combine with yogurt.
- Chill for one hour or more.
- Just before serving, garnish with additional fresh dill, scallions and/or yogurt.